The course is called ‘GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY COURSE’ and is in accordance with the syllabus and regulations laid down by the Indian Nursing Council and West Bengal Council. The language of instruction is English.
Full time/ Duration :- 36 Months
- Only female candidates aged between 17 & 27 (as on 01.01.2020) can apply
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 (class XII) Higher Secondary/ ISC/ Senior Secondary Examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate
- Candidate should be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least 5 consecutive years preceding the date of applying for admission of the course
- The residential certificate should be issued by MLA/ zila parishad/ savapati/ sabhadipati/ mayor/ local councillor/ or chairman of the municipality
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must be a resident of West Bengal
Commencement of Session: October 2020
- Classes will commence from 03/11/2020 (tentatively).
- Application form along with prospectus will be available on the website(www.ckbirlahospitals.com) at ₹700 from 09/09/2020-20/09/2020
- Application form duly completed in all respect with copies of necessary documents by a non-refundable fee of Rs. 700 payable online through NEFT/RTGS with Proof of payment details.
- Completed applications will be accepted until 20th September 2020 at midnight.
- Ph. no-03340904986/9830406347
- Email: email@example.com
- Total seats – 50
- ICICI Bank Ltd
- Account No-039205003474
- Account Name-CMRI SCHOOL OF NURSING
- IFSC Code-ICIC0000392
- Bank address-3-C, National Library Avenue, Alipore, Kolkata -27
Admission Process 2020
- Register & Apply
- Candidate can apply online with the required information.
- Personal Interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview and an aptitude test
- Final Selection
- Candidates are selected based on the (10+2) marks and performance in a personal interview
CMRI School of Nursing, Kolkata – established in 1970, ISO 9001:2008 Certified, has the joy of visualizing many precious young ladies working at various high-grade healthcare jobs in India and also abroad. A Unit of CMRI, CMRI School of Nursing is known for its quality education delivery and has an outstanding record of students acquiring a high percentage.
Nursing Training Faculty
- Rina Shyam—Acting Principal
- Pronati Pal
- Maitriyi Chakraborty
- Modalasa Ghosh
- Minakshi Karan
- Soma Das
- Nilanjana Adhikari
- Sumita Dolai
- Believes in imparting professional knowledge, skills and non-judgemental holistic care towards patients as per global standards.
- Believes in fostering all-round development of students, professionally and personally through academic and extra-curricular events.
- Believes in being role models and act as mentors to instill leadership and assertive qualities among students.
- Believes in feedback and evolution process which contributes to the improvement of student’s performance and helps in developing them as effective professionals.
The state-of-the-art and well-equipped infrastructure/facilities at the college provide students round the clock support to attain their academic performance, gives them an opportunity to learn innovative techniques and secure clinical experience in their respective areas.
- Classroom / Clinical Area
- Clinical Field
- Computer Lab
- Demonstration lab
- Transport Facilities
- Holistic Facilities
Address: School Of Nursing, P.O- Rasopunjo, P.S – Bishnupur, Kolkata-700104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org