Day of Admission
Please bring along anything applicable to your admission to the hospital including:
- Doctor’s Admission Advice
- Identification Proof (PAN card/Aadhar card/Voter ID card/Passport/Driving license)
- Estimate as given for the procedure
- Previous investigation reports /x-ray film /report, doctor’s prescription
- Health Insurance card (if applicable)
- Employee ID card and corporate letter (for corporate patients if applicable)
- Pension health benefit card (if applicable)
- Medications you are currently taking
- Glasses and physical aids (walking sticks, hearing aids)
What Not to Bring
- Mobile phone
- Laptop computers
- Other valuables
- Unnecessary clothing
- Large sums of money (additional to payment for out of pocket or gap expenses)
- Large luggage and suitcases (these cannot be accommodated)
Kindly fill-up the Declaration Form related to mediclaim patients at the time of admission. Please try to make correct entries as far as possible.
Note: Nail polish (fingers or toes), make up, hairpins, jewelry and contact lenses cannot be worn into the operating theatre.
Patient-supplied medical devices are only permissible if they have been tested by our Biomedical Department and meet the required standards.
Electrical heating pads are not permissible due to the inherent fire hazards associated with them.
On admission you will be given a UHID (Unique Hospital Identification) number. This UHID number (your unique patient number) will serve you lifelong and help the hospital in creating an accessible database for all your medical records while you are being treated in CK Birla Hospitals CMRI.
Billing Procedure / Policy
You can pay by Cash Rs. 1,99,999 (up to One Lakh Ninety Nine Thousand Nine Hundred & Ninety Nine as per RBI Guidelines), Credit/Debit card, Demand Draft. If you are paying by demand draft it should be drawn in favour of CK Birla Hospitals CMRI. You can also pay through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement). Please be noted that payment through personal cheques are not accepted.
Outstanding Clearance and Refund Policy
Any refund to the patient will be refunded through NEFT/Cheque within 5 working days of discharge. Patient/Patient relatives need to provide banking details as per the format.
We request you to update your bill status daily from our billing section irrespective of the mode of settlement i.e Cash/TPA/Corporate.
Kindly maintain a positive balance of Rs 20,000. We would remind you regularly if the balance is not maintained with us. We would request you to avail a bill copy daily to keep a track of the treatment expenses. Such interim bills should not be treated as final. We request you to carry all receipts at the time of final bill settlement.
We believe that family and friends are important to patient recovery.
- Visiting hours for CCU and HDU will be from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for 1 guest at a time restricted to maximum of 4 guests per day
- Visiting hours for ITU will be from – 7 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. for 1 guest and 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for 1 guest (restricted to maximum of 2)
- Visiting hours for 3rd and 5th Floor will be from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 4th and 6th Floor will be from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for 1 guest at a time restricted to maximum 4 guests per day.
- Guests are requested to carry the visiting passes at the time of visiting hours. In case of bed transfer, new visitor pass to be collected after handling over the old pass from the admission desk/Help Desk.
- Guests are also requested to cooperate with the security guards and lift men.
Privately Insured Patients
Please check with your private health insurer that your insurance is up-to-date. The CK Birla Hospitals CMRI will check on your behalf whether you have an excess or co-payment to pay or if your level of cover or waiting period excludes you from receiving benefits for some conditions. However, it is important that you also check with your private health insurer as co-payments and costs for excluded procedures are your responsibility.
If you do not have health insurance, you will be required to pay the full estimate of your account on or before the day of your admission. Fees for additional or unplanned services are payable on the day of your discharge.
As your recovery progresses it is expected that you will continue to convalesce at home.
Some important things to remember when you leave:
- Ask for a discharge summary letter
- All personal belongings
- All investigation reports
- Follow-up appointment requirement