Oral diseases are major public health problems due to their high incidence and prevalence across the globe. A set of perfect teeth does have a significant impact on overall health and should, therefore, be cared for and maintained.
The majority of dental treatments are carried out to prevent or treat the two most common oral diseases which are dental caries (tooth decay) and periodontal disease (gum disease or pyorrhea). Common treatments involve the restoration of teeth, extraction or surgical removal of teeth, scaling and root planning and endodontic root canal treatment.
The Department of Dental Sciences at CMRI is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial area and its adjacent and associated structures as also their impact on the human body. Our team of highly skilled dentists and surgeons coupled with world-class infrastructure is equipped to offer a wide range of treatment.
- Endodontics & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Oral Pathology & Medicine
- Oral Implantology
Book an Appointment
- No, it is the simplest and safest procedure as it works by exfoliating stains and lightens them by bringing back their natural color.
- No, it’s a misconception.
- No, the oral tissues that lie below the denture changes over a period of time, and the dentures are made up of calcium material that doesn’t adapt according to the tissue. Thus even a well-fitting denture may not fit well after a few years.
- No, scaling and deep cleaning of gums prevent the problem of bad breath and bleeding gums.