The College of Nursing was established in 2002. Situated in Bakhrahat, South 24 Parganas the College of Nursing offers B.Sc. (4years course) And M Sc Nursing(2years) Program.
- Eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Sc. Nursing: any student who has completed 10+2 with science and scored minimum of 50% marks.
- Eligibility criteria for taking admission in M.Sc. Nursing: minimum one-year experience after graduation.
We have an annual admission process beginning from the month of September. The curriculum is affiliated under the Indian Nursing and West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Additionally, we offer guidance and counseling to the students. We organize various continuing education programs, professional conferences, seminars, and workshops.
We have a liaison with other colleges of Nursing, University, council, and administration of BM Birla Heart Research Centre and with the teachers of the college.
Post Course completion the students are offered the post as a staff nurse/ Clinical Instructor. An internship is the part of a B.Sc. Nursing program.
Facilities offered as a part of the program:
- Extracurricular activities (Annual sports, Saraswati Puja, Graduation ceremony, Annual Picnic, Seminars and Drug Quiz and Workshops)
- Hands-on training (Demonstration lab and in actual patient care situation)
- Students receive an original pass certificate from the university. College provides a provisional certificate.
- Hostel accommodation, Transport services are provided for all students