India is a hub of medical tourism; and Kolkata attracts patients from Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and beyond.
The city has witnessed a rise in the number of international patients availing its healthcare services. CMRI’s international helpdesk understands the special needs of foreign patients and provides individual attention and personalized services.
CMRI is the preferred destination for international patients because of the following facilities provided by the hospital:
- Offers seamless, end-to-end services and 24X7 assistance
- Creates a pleasant experience for international guests, right from receiving the guests at the airport/train station, to registration and discharge
- Ensures treatment estimate reaches guests through email
- Provides post-discharge care
- Makes provision for prior appointment scheduling
- Facilitates advance room bookings
- Provides concierge services
- Provides convenient credit card payment gateways