International Patient Care at CMRI is a complete service for international patients visiting the hospital. The International Healthcare Services team coordinates all aspects of patient visits to the hospital, including managing medical consultations, coordinating hospital admissions, accommodating special food requirements, and assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements.
Our International Patients Team ensures providing you with world-class quality of service to make your medical journey hassle-free for you and your family.
We are tied up with several healthcare facilitators (HCF) to bring in our services closer to our international patients. We have a very strong presence in countries like Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar (Burma). We have also conducted various CMEs with our healthcare experts in these countries.
We help our international patients with:
- Providing detailed medical opinion and teleconsultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- Assistance with Visa Services
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all you needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- International Concierge Desk at the dedicated International lounge will help to arrange for a hotel/ guest house as per your preference
- Payments options via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer